Marketing Project CoordinatorApply Job ID 13929 Date posted Jun. 04, 2019 Location Pleasanton, California Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The primary role of the Marketing Project Coordinator is to successfully manage Client relationship and their projects from inception through delivery on behalf of Client and Ivie.
The Marketing Project Coordinator is expected to:
- Develop and maintain positive and productive relationship with key Client contacts
- Possess in-depth understanding of Client’s business objectives
- Ability to understand and identify opportunities for continued growth
- Develop and manage project timelines and task lists
- Actively participate in high-level meetings with Client’s leadership team
- Identify process challenges and work with Ivie leadership to solve
- Coordinate and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Display positivity in all engagements with others (at all levels), to demonstrate Ivie culture and ideals
- Evaluate and monitor the quality and performance of all projects under scope of responsibility
- Attend regular planning meetings and provide detailed written confirmation/report
- Adhere to established processes and procedures to insure timely and accurate delivery of Client’s services
- Keep Ivie Management informed regularly of Client’s status
- Communicate regularly with all Ivie Service Departments to insure delivery of timely, high-quality services to the Client
- Assist in developing presentations for prospective Clients
- Ability to form strong relationships with key Client contacts and Ivie internal team
- Ability to understand and manage the execution of tasks to achieve Client’s marketing goals
- Ability to think strategically and tactically to meet Client’s needs, to improve current services or to deliver new services
- Ability to analyze and judge prospective projects, jobs and services for presentation to the Client
- Show good communication skills, verbally, non-verbally, and in writing
- 4-year college education or equivalent
- Ability to speak read and write in the English language
- 3+ years’ experience in retail advertising project management/coordination
- Experience with media printing or production
- Agency and/or related retail advertising experience desired
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn proprietary software programs and systems utilized by Ivie or the Client
- Travel as required by Ivie leadership
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.