ProofreaderApply Job ID 12598 Date posted Mar. 13, 2019 Location Quincy, Massachusetts Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Proofread and mark up all proofs generated in production. This applies to new work and correction cycles
- Work with Client Services Managers and Lead Mac Operators to master new procedures and styles
- Work to improve the manufacturing process by communicating common errors to production and management
- Understand departmental workflow and react swiftly to changing priorities
- Use Quad Metrics Portal to gauge productivity benchmarks
- Maintain a professional appearance and relationship with all customer contacts on and off site
- Maintain confidentiality when required
- Other incidental duties as assigned
- 2 years of experience in proofreading – catalog production experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, English (or equivalent) preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suites
- Strong grammar, spelling and punctuation skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to successfully juggle and deliver multiple projects and proactively communicate status and issues
- Must be detail and deadline oriented
- Self-starter with ability to self-direct
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.