Seasonal General Manufacturing $15/hourApply Job ID 15501 Date posted Oct. 03, 2019 Location Riverside, California Full Time / Part Time Part time (PT)
- Must be at least 18-years of age or older.
- Factory, Manufacturing, Warehouse or other work experience where mechanical or handwork was necessary is preferred, such as laborer, machinist, assembly, bindery, mechanic, warehouse, etc. but not required.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read, understand and follow both written and verbal instructions.
- The ability to use repetitive hand/wrist movement.
- Ability to lift stacks of end boards or banding strap rolls (~30 -60lbs) as needed
- The ability to take stacks of loose paper or bundles ranging (5-30 lbs.) off a pallet or conveyor up to 48” in height and transfer to table top work surface 42”, and then place into a collator hopper or mail bags that potentially weigh from 5-75 lbs.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize job needs.
- Ability to be a team player in a fast paced, detail orientated production environment.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently.
Additional Shift Information
- Flexible shifts Including weekends and holidays. Work when you are able to around your schedule.
- Overtime opportunities available!
*Not a benefit eligible position as a seasonal worker
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.