Design Project CoordinatorApply Job ID 15083 Date posted Aug. 30, 2019 Location Salisbury, North Carolina Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Check all content for accuracy and completeness
- Resolve all conflicts in client-supplied information
- Organize incoming and outgoing work for production
- Communicate priorities to team members and other departments
- Monitor timelines to ensure all work is being organized and produced within the committed timeframes
- Communicate any deviations to timing, costs, workflow
- Maintain and communicate daily status reports
- Function as primary contact between production group and client
- Send all notifications and provide status updates
- Inform Quad Client Services team of any issues that may need attention or may be a cause for concern
- Read and follow internal markup and customer instructions
- Provide feedback to other production operators
- Responsible for tracking or moving job components through production using Quad/Graphics Smart Tools or Imaging IT-developed applications
- Maintain a professional appearance and relationships
- Perform other incidental duties as assigned
- Maintain confidentiality as required
- Minimum of Two years’ experience producing for catalogs, direct mail, signage, retail inserts, etc.
- Experience in the prepress/graphics arts industry
- Advanced knowledge of retail versioning
- Knowledge of steps required for the print process and an understanding of production methods to ensure designs can be produced for print delivery
- Proficient computer skills including ability to utilize Microsoft Office applications, project management databases and email applications
- Knowledge of creating and working with templates and style sheets; including page formatting of copy, placing photos and artwork; producing multiple versions
- Proficiency in Adobe CS Suites
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be detail and deadline oriented with a dedicated work ethic
- Must be able to multitask and to be flexible
- Flexibility with work hours as needed to complete required tasks
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.