It’s a new era in consumer marketing. BlueSoho, a division of Quad/Graphics, helps our clients meet the challenge. As an integrated marketing and technology firm, the BlueSoho team helps customers connect their print content across mobile, digital, video, social media and other marketing channels. Our full suite of services is designed to deliver high-impact brand experiences.
BlueSoHo, a division of Quad/Graphics, is seeking a Producer for our San Antonio, Texas photo studio that is dedicated to producing high quality photography and video exclusively for H-E-B, a regional supermarket chain. The job entails the coordination of a high volume of projects utilizing food and product photography for retail ad inserts, special interest publications, direct mail, in-store advertising, and digital marketing including H-E-B.com and social networking. Photography projects take place in our state-of-the-art photo studio or on location. Projects vary and include highly stylized feature food photography, recipe development, simple product photography, room sets, lifestyle and location photography.
- Coordinating studio photography projects, providing estimates, understanding budget constraints, calendar creation and maintenance, resource management, and skillful written and verbal communication between internal and external clients.
- Keeping projects on schedule while problem solving and communicating changes.
- Acting as an integral liaison between the photo studio and the client regarding scheduling, confirmations, long-term planning, file and inventory management.
- Sample Coordination and oversight including database utilization and inventory control.
- Supervising, streamlining and improving the production process for cost, logistical and creative efficiency.
- Maintaining project budgets, quoting and estimating, demonstrating strong negotiating skills.
- Researching and recommending resources for talent, food stylists, set builders, and photo assistants to achieve desired results within established creative/marketing strategies.
- Providing detailed and accurate planning and preparation for photo studio projects in order to ensure successful execution and continuous improvement.
- Maintaining incoming billing, receipts, vendor and independent contractor invoices and assembling the outgoing customer billing.
- A minimum of four years of professional industry experience in a project management position.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience in a photography studio or retail advertising, marketing, or creative environment would be an advantage.
- Project management experience within a creative agency, photography studio or production companies.
- A working knowledge of photography workflows and scheduling, production budgets, estimating and financial reporting, merchandise management systems and databases.
- Proficiency with Apple/Macintosh computer platforms and related software.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software – specifically Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace#LI-TG1