PhotographerApply Job ID 22129 Date posted Apr. 06, 2022 Location San Antonio, Texas Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking a Photographer to add to our studio in San Antonio, TX. The photographer position will be responsible for photographing projects that meet the brand standards set forth by our clients. Projects cover everything from simple tabletop work, to food, lifestyle, and large room scenes. Product categories may include home decor, clothing, floral, furniture, and food. Multiple brands departments and creative teams keep the projects fresh and challenging.
- Photographing food, environmental, product, lifestyle, and room scenes.
- Functioning in a high-volume studio environment
- Extensive knowledge of studio lighting equipment.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Industry standard software (such as CaptureOne) is required.
- Minimum of five years of professional photography experience in a commercial photography studio with proficiency using CaptureOne Pro (C1Pro) software.
- Proficiency with Apple/Macintosh computer platform and familiarity with Photoshop software.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong portfolio.
- Video experience is a plus.
- Must demonstrate the ability to follow art direction while bringing “outside the box” thinking to deliver brand quality imagery.
- Must demonstrate the ability to verbally articulate ideas.
- Ability to work as a team member in a creative group environment but is also self-motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Flexibility to adjust to rapidly changing requirements and schedules.
- Demonstrate an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to perform well and remain organized under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrates a desire to learn, willingness to do both menial tasks and take on more complex challenges
- Ability and willingness to show leadership by consistent example.
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to build and maintain positive relationships quickly.
- Possess the ability to work with management to achieve company goals including customer satisfaction and company profitability.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more.
- Portfolio samples required.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.