Creative Production CoordinatorApply Job ID 17021 Date posted Mar. 05, 2020 Location San Bernardino, California Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking a Creative Advertising Coordinator, for onsite customer facility in San Bernardino, CA. We are looking for dynamic and resourceful Advertising Coordinator who takes initiative and thrives in a fast-paced, challenging working environment. In this position, you will support Account Management and Client Services and help strategize and deliver organization’s goals and plans with discipline and attention to details for a large grocery retail company.
You will be responsible for coordinating the daily advertising operations (both advertising and print production) of the account and developing strategies to optimize processes.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and direct internal production team to execute all client development projects
- Day-to-day customer contact and management of all details related to ongoing projects
- Resolve and troubleshoots customer issues that arise and escalate when necessary
- Effectively communicate with sales and project coordinators
- Assist in development of forecast details required by client
- The ability to read, write and comprehend complex projects and be a pro-active problem “preventer” as well as a dynamic problem “solver”
- Follow workflow processes to increase team productivity
- Set schedules to meet client deadlines
- Collaborate with client team members to acquire all project information required to perform work
- Collaborate with other internal teams to develop customized strategies and solutions that will meet the client’s business needs and expand our relationship
- Establish a strong understanding of our client’s products and their positioning in the marketplace as well as their business and industry as a whole
- Minimum of two years’ experience producing for catalogs, direct mail, signage, retail inserts, etc.
- Knowledge of creating and working with templates and style sheets; including page formatting of copy, placing photos and artwork; producing multiple versions
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience in the prepress/graphics arts industry
- Must be detail and deadline oriented with a dedicated work ethic
- Must be able to multitask and to be flexible
- Solid understanding of the entire creative and production process
- Ability to maintain effective ongoing discussions and relationships with clients
- Ability to collaborate effectively with diverse creative team members
- Flexibility with work hours as needed to complete required tasks
- Proficient computer skills including ability to utilize Microsoft Office applications, project management databases and email applications
- Knowledge of steps required for the print process and an understanding of production methods to ensure designs can be produced for print delivery
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.