Senior Account ManagerApply Job ID 12450 Date posted Feb. 21, 2019 Location San Bruno, California Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Sit on-site with the client’s team in Mountain View, work closely with the Minneapolis-based team
- Work with Design Lead to intake briefs, ensuring information is complete and ask is clear
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to plan creative projects, define milestones, assign resources, assess risks and help projects meet business objectives, deadlines and budget requirements
- Manage project workflow from briefing and strategy alignment through development and production, in partnership with key stakeholders
- Work closely with internal creative team and agency partners to deliver exceptional creative work, showing a keen eye for great design and a focus on brand integrity
- Identify team needs with regards to process, tools, project tracking, asset management, etc.
- Traffic all necessary projects requests from intake through final approval
- Manage communication back to central team, representing project status and share outs
- Connect with the broader team to ensure brand consistency across all executions
- Work with Partner and Channel Marketing teams to obtain retailer requirements for various campaign deliverables, such as fixture and 2D graphic specs and sell-in timing requirements to plan work accordingly
- Manage design development and production logistics in partnership with key stakeholders - providing clear communication to cross-functional team leads and senior management regarding project status, resource requirements, issues and priorities
- Proactively identify risks, prioritize them and create plans to resolve in a timely manner
- Perform other duties from time to time to meet the changing needs of the client/agency
- Some travel required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 8 years of experience managing the design and creative development of integrated marketing programs
- At least 3 years of experience working on retail-specific projects, such as in-store signage, temporary displays, and permanent fixtures
- Exceptional people management skills. Team focused with a proven ability to proactively establish rapport, credibility and influence and drive results throughout a highly matrixed organization
- Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven and tech work environment in often uncertain and ambiguous circumstances
- Ability to balance working in a creatively driven organization with an analytical and disciplined approach to marketing
- Resourceful, adaptable, creative and results-oriented with a positive attitude
- Self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communication and leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills as well as strong presentation skills
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.