Client Marketing Account Manager (Flexible Schedule)Apply Job ID 20850 Date posted Oct.. 13, 2021 Location San Francisco, California Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Client Marketing Account Manager is responsible for partnering with our Client to strategize the right business offerings for; both new and existing programs. Overseeing a project from conception through handoff to production facility. This position will warrant travel and/or relocation based on Client location and business need. The Onsite Account Support Executive will foster a strong Client relationship to understand the Client’s need and translate to the best solution.
• Act as the primary day-to-day contact with Clients
• Build relationships to understand Client’s business model and specifications; partnering to win, renew, and/or expand existing business.
• Provide pricing and schedules as requested by the client, assist with budgeting and forecasting needs.
• Translate Client specifications through creative solutions byway of collaboration with subject matter experts.
• Direct Mail/Email/Multi Channel Marketing Campaign Management: Manage project timelines and support executional needs of simple/complex projects to achieve Client’s marketing needs
• Lead business team meetings with key stakeholders/executives to obtain buy-in when needed.
• Serve as a client liaison both internally and externally as business needs change and processes adjust to support those needs.
• Coordinate with internal business partners to create streamline and efficient process flows
• All other duties as assigned
Ability to work independently, multi-task, and maintain organization in a quick turn, fast paced environment.
• Ability to successfully analyze problems, draw valid conclusions and make recommendations
• Ability to work successfully in team environment when required and lead projects from initial request through final execution.
• Direct Marketing with an emphasis on Direct Mail/Email/Multi-Channel Marketing
• High level understanding of postal regulations and USPS Marketing Mail
• Knowledge of Direct Mail print production helpful
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office Excel
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.