Central Store SpecialistApply Job ID 13246 Date posted Apr. 15, 2019 Location Saratoga Springs, New York Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Must be a member of one of the Central Store Specialists Teams and provide assistance, training or direction to other storerooms.
- Issue or distribute materials, products, parts, and supplies to customers or coworkers, based on information from incoming requisitions.
- Participate and engage in Central Store strategy initiatives and deployment efforts.
- Lead Parts Review Committee Meetings.
- Accurately verify counts for stock replenishment.
- Acts as a liaison between buyer, internal customers and the storeroom.
- Process Returns to Supplier and Central Stores.
- Process Transfers, Properly Identify, Package and Ship to the correct Address.
- Receives and unpacks incoming orders, checking against items listed on requisitions, packing slips and/or Invoices. Ensuring that all product is received within 24hrs of delivery and rotated in proper order.
- Label project items and barcode stock items using labeling equipment.
- Process repairs, source suppliers and weigh cost analysis.
- Assist Customers with Project Requests, expedite as necessary.
- Train Customers how to scan and order items.
- Successfully complete all required safety, environmental and Central Stores training.
- Quote items with our contracted suppliers and successfully catalog.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in storerooms, warehouses, tool rooms, or other areas.SCOPEResponsible for storeroom location(s) for which they are assigned accountability.JOB REQUIREMENTSAppropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basisEducation: High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)Experience: Some knowledge of commodities and parts room is helpful. Previous parts counter experience required, 1 year.Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Valid Driver’s License and Forklift Certification preferred but not required.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: The ideal candidate must possess good communication, phone etiquette, administrative and interpersonal skills, be detail oriented and proficient using e-mail/Outlook, Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Lync).Knowledgeable of both procurement and storeroom processes. Experienced in a particular Central Store process, product, service, commodity or O.E.M.
- Generates accurate reports
- Receives a customer service score of Acceptable or above
- Influences profitability and suggests services to leaders to improve efficiencies and cost savings
- Responds to internal client issues within 24 hours
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.