Data Entry CoordinatorApply Job ID 14909 Date posted Aug. 15, 2019 Location Saratoga Springs, New York Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Research and contact newspapers/vendors for rates/specs/circulations and compile information
- Communicate with newspapers/vendors to obtain and verify data
- Organize/format data supplied by the newspapers/vendor and upload data into proprietary database
- Utilize time management skills to prioritize work flow without sacrificing quality of work
- Communicate with manager regarding work flow, priorities, challenges, successes or any other information necessary to ensure best practices are followed
- Complete special projects or tasks as assigned
- Associate’s degree or work experience
- Basic Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with newspapers/vendors
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to accurately interpret and analyze complex rate/zone/circulation information provided in a variety of formats
Additional Company Information:
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.