Food Service Worker - On CallApply Job ID 16790 Date posted Feb. 13, 2020 Location Saratoga Springs, New York Full Time / Part Time Part time (PT)
This individual must be able to follow recipes, test, and prepare meals for our guests in a variety of locations throughout the facilities. This position is responsible for the food and preparation of it, as required, with a high level of skill and passion for cooking. Consult with supervisors on menu planning. Monitor material and labor utilization, actively adjust production levels, provide orders of product and schedule production to meet any demand. Ensure compliance with all regulations.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in food industry, food prep, main courses, soups/salads and grill
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. regularly with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Understanding of cash register functions as they relate to entering the customer's orders on a touch screen is also required.
- Flexibility to work day or evening shift when necessary
- Cleanliness and organizational skills mandatory
- Strong Customer Service Skills and ability to handle complaints and resolve conflict
- Food Handlers License required within 30 days of hire
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.