Full - Time Recycling Technician (Forklift)Apply Job ID 23301 Date posted Nov. 23, 2022 Location Saratoga Springs, New York Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking a Full - Time Recycling Technician at our Saratoga, NY facility. Responsibilities of the position include:
- Coordination of materials to be recycled within the plant with the use of a forklift or tugger.
- Removal of all recyclables from around the plant
- Depositing recyclables into the recycling system
- Operating the bailing and shredding system
- Separating and storing the various grades of recyclables for shipment
- Loading semi-truck trailers and rail cars
- Complete basic forms for billing and service orders
- Comply with all quality, safety and work rules and regulations
- Follow all clean up and housekeeping procedures
- Must be able to accurately complete billing and shipping forms
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to read and write; good verbal and written comprehension
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize job needs
- Ability to lift 10-15 pounds continuously and up to 70 pounds, occasionally
- 12 hour days: 36-48hrs/week.
- Must be able to climb ladders above 12 feet high with or without reasonable accommodation
- Prior forklift or heavy machinery operating is preferred, but Quad is willing to train the right candidate
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.