Owner Operator CDL Driver - Saratoga Springs, NY - $5,000 Sign On Bonus!Apply Job ID 20705 Date posted Sep. 28, 2021 Location Saratoga Springs, New York Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Consider not just working with us, but becoming a member of our Duplainville family. Everyone in our family matters, including you, and we treat you as such. We welcome you to join our Team-Oriented environment and becoming a member of our Duplainville Transport family.
We are also offering a $5,000 Sign On Bonus for this position!
We are currently seeking professional Over the Road Owner Operators who want to work with a company that appreciates their hard work and dedication to the job.
- 1 year and 100,000 miles of verifiable Class A experience
- Valid Class A CDL required
- Truck must be able to scale 45,000 pounds, have a 5th wheel height no more than 47 inches tall, and must pass DOT annual inspection (which will be done at our Fleet shop free of charge)
- Must be able to communicate well with others
- TANKER endorsement is preferred
Owner Operators enjoy
- Dispatched Miles are paid on PC Miler version 29.
- Fuel Surcharge: Fuel Surcharge is updated weekly. Paid at the same rate loaded & empty.
- Fuel Card: Terminal Bulk fuel (offered at a discount rate) & OTR fuel discounting program.
- Drop Pay: Drop pay offered ( first and last drop are not included )
- Weekly Settlements: Direct Deposit paid Friday afternoon.
- Company paid Base Plate
- Company paid Tolls
- Consistent No Touch Freight (90% of everything hauled is ours)
- Rand McNally Electronic Log System: Installed and used free of charge.
- Company paid fuel permits: We file the fuel taxes. Owner Operators pay their own fuel tax.
- Physical Damage Insurance is available thru company
- Rider Program: A passenger release form is required at no charge.
- ** A $2,000.00 security deposit is required. It is deducted $50.00 per settlement until the $2,000.00 is met.
- Occupational Accident Insurance is required (company plan available at O/O expense)
- Tractor: You must be able to scale at least 45,000lbs. And have a 5th wheel height that can be no more than 47 inches.
- Orientation pay
Please complete an application via MyCDL: https://www.mycdlapp.com/c41kw
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.