Owner Operator- Saratoga Springs, NYApply Job ID 16989 Date posted Mar. 02, 2020 Location Saratoga Springs, New York Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is looking for Owner-Operator Drivers for deliveries at our locations throughout the United States. If interested, please call us directly at (414) 566-2787 or applications accepted via MyCDL at https://www.mycdlapp.com/c41kw
- Local Operations: Allowing you the opportunity for more frequent home time
- Year-round freight: You’ll be offered consistent and frequent plant-to-plant deliveries of product year round
- Easy Delivery: No-touch freight and we pay lumper fees
- Reimbursement: We cover the cost of your annual DOT Inspection, Tolls, and a Fuel surcharge is updated weekly on both loaded and empty miles
- Flexible Schedule: We offer a flexible working schedule and no forced dispatch.
- Support: We offer dedicated driver managers
- Discounts: We share the national discounts we have with our OTR Drivers on both Fuel and Tires
- 2 years and 100,000 miles of verifiable Class A experience
- Truck must be able to scale 45,000 pounds, have a 5th wheel height no more than 47 inches tall, and must pass DOT annual inspection (which will be done at our Fleet shop free of charge)
- Must be able to communicate well with others
- Valid Class A CDL required
- TANKER endorsement is preferred
- HAZMAT endorsement is preferred
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Please complete an application via MyCDL: https://www.mycdlapp.com/c41kw
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.