Production ArtistApply Job ID 25842 Date posted Jul. 14, 2023 Location Schaumburg, Illinois
- Create and produce page layouts that promote the client’s brand and sales objectives
- Work with brand standards and guidelines
- Collaborate with account manager and copywriters
- Work with pagination and product mix to develop page layouts and final page production
- Produce four-color and black and white page versions
- Prepare final files for print and digital production
- Work efficiently through high volumes, meeting tight deadlines within established budgets
- Attend new project turnovers and weekly production meetings as part of client’s creative team
- Propose creative concept elements for potential and new projects
- Create layout comps, rough and presentation materials as requested
- Maintain accuracy in page building and error-free documents
- Make corrections and modifications to Client proofs as requested
- Prepare Client proofs for approval
- Learn job tracking system and assist in managing projects
- Demonstrate the ability to perform well and remain organized under tight deadlines
- Assist in project and/or client customer needs
- Act as liaison between Client and prepress
- Assist in finding efficiencies for the department
- Stay current on graphic trends through continued education, trade shows, seminars, special courses, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Experience Mac Operator
- Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of creating and working with templates and style sheets; including page formatting of copy, placing photos and artwork; producing multiple versions
- Proficiency in all Mac-based, industry-standard software programs including, but not limited to: Adobe Creative Cloud - InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, Microsoft Office and Acrobat
- Knowledge of the Windows platform
- Experience with data-driven page production
- Knowledge of all steps required for the print process and an understanding of production methods to ensure designs can be produced for print delivery
- Network, Internet, Email communication systems
- General understanding and knowledge of e-marketing vehicles and specifications.
- General advertising, marketing and media terminology and processes
- Ability to speak, read and write in the English language
Employees can be expected to be paid an annualized salary range of $21-26 per hour, based on variations in knowledge, skills, experience and market conditions.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.