Physical Therapist - 30hrsApply Job ID 17981 Date posted Oct. 02, 2020 Location Schofield, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Evaluates and treats patients.
- Appropriately interfaces with patient's MD regarding care and progress, refers to appropriate provider as required by law in cases of direct access.
- Establishes a plan of care and implementsindividualized treatmentbased on evaluation results and functional goals. Adjusts the treatment plan based on the patient’s response to treatment and provides updates to other providers involved in the patient’s care.
- Counsels and educates patients with respect to injury, illnesses, treatments, procedures and wellness issues.
- Plans for and completes patient discharge planning including home program design, patient/family teaching, referral to other provider, and ordering equipment.
- Completes all required documentation following department policy and minimum standards.
- Completes accurate and compliant billing in a timely manner using Physical Therapy CPT codes, including billing to third parties such as private health insurance companies and CMS. Ensures billing and documentation will maximize reimbursement.
- Maintains cleanliness and orderly working environment, including cleaning up after patient treatment, putting away equipment.
- Keeps current certification and license requirements, including CPR, AED and continuing education for license renewal.
- Follows clinic and department policies and procedures as appropriate, including safety and confidentiality standards.
- Prepares necessary requisitions for ordering and maintaining rehab supplies and equipment.
- Oversee students and interns.
- Prepares required monthly and annual reports.
- Participates in the training and skills development of new personnel when appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited university or college; Doctorate in Physical Therapy preferred
- Minimum one year of experience; minimum 3 years of experience in an orthopedic clinic setting preferred
- Current State licensure
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Evidence of organizational skills, appropriate decision-making, and problem solving skills
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.