Physician- Family Medicine Schofield, WI 1.0 FTEApply Job ID 17160 Date posted Mar. 31, 2020 Location Schofield, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
QuadMed's dedicated health professionals focus on wellness and prevention, putting the patient at the center. Working as a team, we deliver high quality, integrated care while controlling ever-growing costs. QuadMed is an innovative leader in employer healthcare solutions, one of the fastest growing providers in the country. In partnership with our patients and the companies we serve, our mission is to create a culture of health.
QuadMed provides workplace solutions on a national level to employers of all sizes. Our health centers provide medical, laboratory, pharmacy, fitness, and rehabilitation services along with coordinated care through relationships with local hospitals, providers, and specialists. We are currently seeking a Physician for a Health Center in Schofield, WI at Greenheck Fan, Inc.
Join the team at the Greenheck Health and Wellness Center during an exciting time! With our high utilization rates and over 98% of employees recommending the health center to others, we are expanding our services and are looking to add a full-time physician to our already highly regarded team.
Learn More About Greenheck Fan:
- One of the largest employers in the region
- Growing, market-leading, innovation-driven company
- Named WI Manufacturer of the Year 2016 and is the only company to win for the third time
- Voted Best Place to Work for Young Professionals (2017, 2016, 2015)
- The Wausau Chamber’s Manufacturing Excellence 2016
We are continuously innovating and investing in new programs, services and technologies that will help us provide better patient experience for the employee populations we serve. This is demonstrated by our investments in new health delivery and care platforms such as genetic screening, telemedicine, remote monitoring and medical home devices.
QuadMed is the leader in employer-sponsored healthcare, dedicated to providing employees and dependents with comprehensive, accessible and superior care using evidence-based medicine. Our innovative practices, values, and focus on wellness and prevention have earned us recognition nationwide. QuadMed looks for highly motivated, quality-conscious healthcare and administrative professionals. Our providers work in an environment where they are given essential one-on-one time with patients, where their ideas are valued and where positive healthcare outcomes are the ultimate measurement of success.
- M.D. or D.O degree from an accredited School of Medicine or Osteopathy and completion of a Family Practice or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics residency program (in certain clinics Internal Medicine or Pediatric trained physicians may be desired)
- Board certification or eligibility required
- Active state license and current DEA registration number
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- CPR, and all applicable certifications required (must be obtained within 30 days of employment).
- Understanding of ethics of confidentiality
- Previous computer experience or training required
- Successful candidate must submit to TB testing and any vaccinations recommended by OSHA guidelines
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more. In select states, patient care is provided by an independent physician-owned corporation.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Employment in this position is contingent upon successfully passing all QuadMed pre-employment, as well as any specific checks required for your access to client sites.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.