Entry Level Manufacturing - Night ShiftApply Job ID 13375 Date posted Apr. 22, 2019 Location Shakopee, Minnesota Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Stack signatures onto skids and prepare for transport based on destination
- Continuously inspect product during production for compliance with quality standards
- Work with Press Crew to execute tasks required for attaining optimum press productivity
- Pre-weigh and stage skids, prepare needed materials for use while running
- Complete required maintenance and lubrication assignments
- Thoroughly and accurately complete required documentation, electronic and paper
- Perform duties of other Print Service manufacturing positions as needed following requisite training
- Ability to work 12 hour shift
- Ability to maintain close attention to detail for extended time periods
- Strong organizational abilities
- Ability to work overtime as mandated by production needs
- Ability to work independently as well as with a crew/team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines under pressure
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.