Material Handler/ForkliftApply Job ID 14279 Date posted Jun. 27, 2019 Location Shakopee, Minnesota Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Using a forklift to load and unload boxcars and semi-trailers.
- Stacking the rolls of paper (maximum height of 19 feet high) in the warehouse.
- Supplying rolls of paper to the appropriate presses.
- Monitor current/upcoming jobs on press several times per shift.
- Identifying and documenting damage on incoming receipts.
- Scanning all rolls of paper from the time of receipt to consumption at press.
- Preparing bill of ladings for external/internal shipments.
- Must have the ability to learn the layout of the warehouse, pressroom and production equipment.
- This position requires the ability to lift 10-15 pounds continuously, the ability to lift up to 70 pounds occasionally, receive and follow instruction, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- The ability to work a 12-hour schedule, including days, nights, weekends and holidays is also required.
- Position requires strong math, verbal and written skills as well as the ability to multi-task and prioritize job needs.
- Excellent attendance record and satisfactory job performance in current position.
- Good safety record and solid understanding of QG safety policies.
- Team player with a positive attitude who is able to work well with others.
- Basic computer skills.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.