Creative Project ManagerApply Job ID 14592 Date posted Jul. 25, 2019 Location Sidney, Nebraska Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Lead organization and facilitation meetings with client and internal service teams
- Contribute to internal continuous improvement efforts on account and service teams
- Communicate project progress and deliver status reports to Account Manager and Service Team leads
- Maintain Project Management tools and software to ensure accurate project details
- Influence and guide service team progress on client needs and expectations
- Define, schedule and accurately estimate the job duration and timeline within project management tools based on the scope of the project
- Ensure deliverables and timelines are being met by service teams per project
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to acquire all project information required to perform work
- Participate in client strategy, planning and concept meetings
- Perform Client Service communication and documentation protocols
- Manage intake and processing of new jobs from client
- Maintain a solid understanding of client's brands and product offering
- Validate project data and expectations from client and accurately convey to service teams
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, graphic or web design or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of project management experience in an agency or internal creative department
- Experience in Web Production and Copy/Proofing services required
- Understanding of the creative and production process
- Ability to maintain professional and effective ongoing discussions and relationships with clients
- Ability to collaborate effectively with diverse creative team members
- Strong organizational skills and excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to respond to changes in workflows and processes with agility
- Proactive and disciplined time management approach
- Basic understanding of business accounting; experience with standard software programs such as Microsoft Excel, Word
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.