Web SpecialistApply Job ID 13438 Date posted May. 01, 2019 Location Sidney, Nebraska Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Support the website by updating content, fixing bugs and ensuring a customer-friendly experience
- Continuously maintain multiple facets of client ocp platform
- Work as part of a consulting team, offering support and advice to clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Web Development or computer-related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in related field
- Strong computer, internet and content management skills
- Ability to understand and utilize multiple software programs
- Ability to conceptualize and communicate complex ideas
- Ability to work under pressure
- Mac Familiarity is preferred
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.