$2,000 New Hire Bonus 3rd Shift Sheeter-Cutter
- Spartanburg, South Carolina
More than just another employer, we pride ourselves on being a company with a soul. Quad’s culture is built on a rich legacy of passionate, innovative people always striving to find a better way. As a global marketing services provider, Quad leverages worldwide capabilities and leading-edge technology to help brand owners market and distribute their products more efficiently and effectively - transforming the industry with the combined power of digital and print.
Fueled by innovative, interesting days, careers at Quad instill a sense of empowerment and possibility as you gain the skills and confidence to advance as our platform evolves. Join the Quad team today and develop your career – work side-by-side with skilled professionals, operate multi-million dollar pieces of equipment, and experience first-hand the values that have guided us from day one. Work hard, move fast, contribute new ideas and proudly wear Quad Blue!
- Full Time and part time positions
- 8 or 12hour shifts
- Level: Entry to Skilled
- Paid Vacation
What makes a successful Machine Operator at Quad?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Goal-oriented 7
- Motivational 5
- Team Player 6
- Innovative 5
- Results Driven 8
- Confident 7
- Problem solver
Everado - Press Operator
“Running a machine is all I wanted to do when I started. I am thankful that I was able to learn a new career and have new opportunities at Quad.”
Learn More About Us
Join Our Ranks – Advancement, Culture and Innovation
Meet Rondell – CareerPath to Success with Quad
Innovate – Quad’s Corporate Values
Employees at Quad thrive at the intersection of thinking, making and marketing. As we continue to take the bold steps necessary to transform our offering, our goal is to provide our clients with the most powerful integrated marketing platform. We’re all partners in our company, committed to do the right thing, trusting the process, innovating for the future, growing the business, believing in each other, and having a little fun along the way.
Quad is currently hiring Essential Workers who want to make a difference - Imagine more than you have today. Your career starts here. Be greater than you thought possible and reap the rewards of your success and growth. We are in the business of developing people. Promotions are based on your performance – You are in charge of your career!
$2,000 Sign-On & Retention Bonus for all Full-Time Manufacturing Employees
Essential Job Functions
- Prepare for Operation - Check order documentation to prepare for make ready operations. Make ready for production by setting up machine components to create products in line with customer specifications.
- Operate Sheeting Machine - Operate assigned equipment in accordance with Company policies and standard operating procedures. Observe and monitor machine operations to determine whether adjustments are needed. Perform routine adjustments as needed to alter position, alignment, speed, or pressure.
- Perform Maintenance - Perform basic maintenance and troubleshooting of assigned equipment during shift.
- Perform Quality Checks - Complete quality checklist(s) and other paperwork according to established standard operating procedures and perform quality checks of product throughout to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Perform Line Clearance - Clean assigned area by removing all product from line, trash, boxes, and other supplies associated with a completed order.
- Knowledge of forklift and other powered industrial truck operations (certification will be provided)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Basic computer skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to understand, remember, and apply/follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to understand, remember, and communicate routine, factual information
- Ability to verbally communicate technical information to others
- Ability to communicate via telephone (requires the ability to speak and hear aloud)
- Ability to organize one's own schedule and tasks for efficient workflow and production
- Ability to perform tasks with room for personal interpretation; problem-solving involves a supervisor when needed
- Ability to count accurately
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numerical data
- Ability to safely operate a pallet jack, forklift, and other powered industrial trucks
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Lift and/or carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds on occasion
- Stand over 2/3 of workday
- Bend and stoop up to 1/3 of workday
- Grasp objects up to 2/3 of workday
- Push and/or pull dollies, pallet jacks, etc. up to 1/3 of workday
- Walk up to 2/3 of workday
- Color vision
- Peripheral vision
- Depth perception
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 or more years of experience in material handling and inventory control.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.