2nd Shift - Quality Service Representative-$2,000 Sign On Bonus
- Spartanburg, South Carolina
More than just another employer, we pride ourselves on being a company with a soul. Quad’s culture is built on a rich legacy of passionate, innovative people always striving to find a better way. As a global marketing services provider, Quad leverages worldwide capabilities and leading-edge technology to help brand owners market and distribute their products more efficiently and effectively - transforming the industry with the combined power of digital and print.
Fueled by innovative, interesting days, careers at Quad instill a sense of empowerment and possibility as you gain the skills and confidence to advance as our platform evolves. Join the Quad team today and develop your career – work side-by-side with skilled professionals, operate multi-million dollar pieces of equipment, and experience first-hand the values that have guided us from day one. Work hard, move fast, contribute new ideas and proudly wear Quad Blue!
- Full Time and part time positions
- 8 or 12hour shifts
- Level: Entry to Skilled
- Paid Vacation
What makes a successful Machine Operator at Quad?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Goal-oriented 7
- Motivational 5
- Team Player 6
- Innovative 5
- Results Driven 8
- Confident 7
- Problem solver
Everado - Press Operator
“Running a machine is all I wanted to do when I started. I am thankful that I was able to learn a new career and have new opportunities at Quad.”
Learn More About Us
Join Our Ranks – Advancement, Culture and Innovation
Meet Rondell – CareerPath to Success with Quad
Innovate – Quad’s Corporate Values
Employees at Quad thrive at the intersection of thinking, making and marketing. As we continue to take the bold steps necessary to transform our offering, our goal is to provide our clients with the most powerful integrated marketing platform. We’re all partners in our company, committed to do the right thing, trusting the process, innovating for the future, growing the business, believing in each other, and having a little fun along the way.
Quad is seeking a 3rd Shift Quality Service Representative for our Spartanburg, SC location.
Quad is currently hiring Essential Workers who want to make a difference - Imagine more than you have today. Your career starts here. Be greater than you thought possible and reap the rewards of your success and growth. We are in the business of developing people. Promotions are based on your performance – You are in charge of your career!
$2,000 Sign-On & Retention Bonus for all Full-Time Manufacturing Employees – Who Apply or are Hired June 15, 2021, thru – September 30th 2021.
Essential Functions of this position include:
Hours: 10:00pm-6:00am. Includes a shift premium.
- Perform Quality Inspections - Review job ticket for customer specifications for product, perform product inspections throughout each stage of production process to ensure compliance with customer specifications, audit samples of products for defects, and complete quality assurance documentation for each job. Cross check order documentation with end product and packaging labels to ensure quantity and accuracy of physical order. Collaborate with shipping personnel to ensure order accuracy and timeliness.
- Perform Process Compliance Audits - Audit documentation associated with each job for compliance to established processes. Perform compliance audits of other departments to ensure ISO standards are maintained. Identify non-conformities, determine root cause, and pose solutions.
- Maintain Color Standards - Maintain color standards for each customer for reference in quality inspections. Ensure needed color standards are pulled and staged at presses at least 4 hours prior to the job's commencement.
- Complete Quality Documentation - Complete documentation according to established SOP's and ensure all paperwork is completed correctly prior to closing jobs. Create Certificates of Compliance for customers as needed.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old
- Knowledge of ISO guidelines, procedures and work instructions
- Ability to analyze problems for root cause and determine solutions
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Successful candidates must be able to perform the following: lift 50 pounds continuously, stand long hours, use hands and wrists continuously in controlled movement, receive and follow instructions and use vision in order to identify defects with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Good verbal and written comprehension
- The ability to thrive in a team environment and work independently with minimal supervision
- The ability to perform basic math calculations
- Basic computer skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 or more years of experience in quality assurance/inspection preferred.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits for eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations, and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace