Customer Account ManagerApply Job ID 14409 Date posted Jul. 03, 2019 Location Spartanburg, South Carolina Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- All responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative PLUS:
- Optimize customer strategy across platform to achieve all customer objectives and outcomes using unique and creative customer specific approaches
- Analyze both internal and external customer data and make independent decisions on courses of action.
- Develop and cultivate customer relationships for a mutually beneficial business partnership
- Use independent discretion to manage customers inventory levels and assist in controlling the supply chain, cost and price structure.
- Direct Customer Account Coordinators on more complex items or complaints
- Make recommendations to management on proactive corrective actions based on customer complaint/patterns.
- Lead or participate in special projects as assigned
- Mentor and train teammates as needed
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by lead or management.
- High School Diploma or GED Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and/or training.
- Greater than 2 years experience in customer service, sales, or retail environment preferred. Industry knowledge preferred. Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and system such as word processing filing, records management, Excel.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills; able to perform work related functions requiring the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers, percent’s and fractions; and to read both English and metric measurements. A satisfactory score must be achieved on pre-employment/ pre-placement tests.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills; able to read, speak and understand the English language sufficient to interpret instructions, job orders, production sheets, and work related documents. Able to verbally and electronically communicate instructions, directions, problems and malfunctions to co-workers, management, customers and vendors. A satisfactory score must be achieved on pre-employment/ pre-placement tests.
- Knowledge of principles, methods and market strategy in showing, promoting, and selling products.
- Familiar with production and processing. Understand inputs, outputs, raw materials, waste, quality control, cost and techniques for maximizing the manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Familiar with MS Office; computer proficient sufficient to access, navigate, receive, move, edit, create, copy, print, save and/or send letters, documents, work communications, reports, etc.
- Compile, code, categorize, calculate, tabulate, audit, verify, or process information or data. Able to evaluate information against a set of standards and verify that it is correct.
- Troubleshooting experience and skill sufficient to analyze the process, determine what is causing a workflow error and/or identify what must be changed, and generate a number of solutions and/or use logic and analysis to decide what to do about it.
- Must have some knowledge of instructional methods and training techniques. Some supervisory experience a plus.
- Understanding and be proficient using USA dating system.
- Must be able to ensure, and/or perform and coordinate the multiple simultaneous tasks of managing paperwork, telephone, order entry, etc.
- Must be able to quickly and accurately compare letters, numbers, objects, pictures or patterns, including comparing a standard with production image.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.