Fall - Packaging InternshipApply Job ID 12411 Date posted Feb. 19, 2019 Location Spartanburg, South Carolina Full Time / Part Time Part time (PT)
- Support the various departments (i.e. Quality, Prepress, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance) within QuadPackaging in daily administrative tasks.
- Assist withprojects assigned by department managers
- Management of daily task lists
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize events
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data and develop into reports
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Software applications a plus
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.