Sheetfed Press AssistantApply Job ID 25522 Date posted Apr. 11, 2023 Location Spartanburg, South Carolina
Quad/Graphics is currently seeking Machine Operators to work in Spartanburg, SC. Qualified candidates will be trained to perform all functions on the machine to which he/she is assigned and is expected to meet all productions standards while meeting quality standards established for the job. The operator must be computer literate and is responsible for maintaining accurate records and must be able to retrieve information electronically as required. Operators are responsible for training crews and effectively working with others to maximize productivity. Operators are also responsible for adhering to all safety rules/policies and insuring that assigned personnel are doing the same. Operators are involved in preventive maintenance and general maintenance on their assigned equipment. Operators must be able to communicate at all levels to include peers, supervisors, managers, maintenance, and customer service.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Prefer machine operating experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have a record of working safely.
- Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Must be able to meet the ergonomic and physical requirements for the job to include lifting/tipping (up to 50 lbs.), standing, bending, and stooping on a regular basis; with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must follow/support all Company safety procedures and perform all work in a safe manne
- Must be able to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as needed based on work volume.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.