RewinderApply Job ID 25213 Date posted Jan. 23, 2023 Location Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Perform all necessary functions of paper converting; including but not limited to, setting up machine, sawing roll to finish size, verify all supplies needed to perform job duties, data entry information, receiving/shipping, labeling, staging, verifying counts and scanning into RP/PI barcode system, driving roll truck.
- Deliver product from machine to warehouse designated location.
- Interpret job instructions to convert rolls, locate product/supplies and move, stack, and unstack paper in the plant through use of Powered Industrial Equipment (Clamp Truck, etc).
- Ability to work independently.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with minimal assistance.
- Relay all necessary information to both internal and external customers.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Actively participate and follow all Safety and Lean regulations, policies and initiatives. Including performing daily maintenance inspections and reporting any issues of concern to the appropriate leader.
- All other job duties as assigned; may include: maintaining equipment, and straight truck, setup and break down of equipment, documentation of converted material, handling other product types, etc.JOB REQUIREMENTSEducation: High School Diploma or General Education DegreeExperience: Converting experience is preferred, Fork lift and/or Roll Truck.Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Quad Powered Industrial Vehicle Certification (Forklift or Clamp Truck),Possibility of a CDL required.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.