Senior Financial AnalystApply Job ID 22600 Date posted Jun. 09, 2022 Location Spartanburg, South Carolina Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad (NYSE:QUAD), a global marketing services provider that helps brand owners market their products, services and content more efficiently and effectively, is seeking a highly-motivated professional to fill a Senior Financial Analyst opening at our Spartanburg, South Carolina plant. QuadPackaging is a growth division and offers a wide range of advanced end-to-end packaging solutions, specializing in high-end paperboard folding cartons.
The Senior Financial Analyst will join our Accounting and Plant leadership teams and be responsible for accounting, financial analysis, planning, and internal controls. As a business partner to these teams, this role will help identify and drive margin improvements.
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Participate in the monthly and annual financial closing process, including preparing the detailed financial statements and supporting schedules.
- Prepare timely and accurate analysis of financial and operational data, highlighting key financial indicators, trends, and variances
- Communicate monthly financial results to the leadership team, to ensure that team is driving towards plant and corporate goals
- Prepare annual plan and forecasts
- Respond to day-to-day financial inquiries and analysis
- Identify and implement profit improvement plans
- Benchmark key metrics to identify improvement opportunities
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and other internal control requirements
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and corporate accounting policies
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent working experience in the Accounting field
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of related Accounting/Finance experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Must have the desire and ability to understand the business/operation
- Must have solid accounting, data analysis, communication and presentation skills. Comfortable working both independently and also as a change agent within a team setting.
- Must have strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), and the ability to learn systems supporting the business
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.