CopywriterApply Job ID 25625 Date posted May. 12, 2023 Location Springfield, Missouri
Quad is seeking a qualified Copywriter to work (onsite) at Bass Pro Shops in Springfield, MO. This candidate will be responsible for creating and editing quality promotional and product copy for web and catalog, as well as email subject lines/preheaders and social-ad content.
- Craft relevant and brand-appropriate promotional and product copy that influences the buying decision and
- promotes the clients’ brand
- Create email subject lines/preheaders and social-ad content that influence customers to engage with the
- content and shop
- Ensure all verbiage communicates clients’ brands and key messaging
- Ensure all marketing pieces adhere to clients’ guidelines and standards
- Understand client consumers/audiences, insights, and strategies
- Work with client service, management, and internal teams on questions and missing information
- Maintain consistently high-quality standards
- Participate in client strategy, planning, and concept presentation meetings as required
- Complete role responsibilities with project management software (tasks, time tracking, etc.)
- Follow standard operating procedures, suggesting updates when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, English, or equivalent preferred. (Appropriate education
- and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis.)
- 2–5 years of experience writing for a wide variety of media
- Knowledge of fishing, hunting, and camping products preferred
- Strong grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills
- Editing skills
- Able to work collaboratively with other writers, proofreaders, and designers
- Strong organizational skills with ability to successfully juggle and deliver multiple projects and proactively
- communicate status and issues
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suite
- Flexible, client-service mindset
- Must be detail- and deadline-oriented
- Self-starter with ability to self-direct
- Effective team player
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
The importance of caring for one another, runs deep. It is at the heart of our healthcare and wellness programs, our retirement plans, all of our benefits. It's how we build rich, balanced lives for ourselves and our families, at work and at home.
From the very beginning, Quad has been defined by the people who work here. Our values, our skills, our creativity – it has all grown from those very first days in business, passed from worker to worker, built on the relationships – the trust – between us. All the presses, computers and technology; all the buildings; all the resources; none of it matters without the people who make Quad work.