Creative Account ManagerApply Job ID 12544 Date posted Mar. 06, 2019 Location Springfield, Missouri Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Assist Sidney Quad Account Manager in communications between Bass Pro Shops stakeholders and Quad Account and Creative teams
- Coordinate face-to-face interaction with on-site Quad Packaging Specialist and Bass Pro Shops team members to assist in packaging questions and needs
- Collaborate and communicate Bass Pro Shops expectations with Sidney Quad Account Manager on multiple project schedules, budgets and deliverables
- Assist Bass Pro Shops Product Development team in job initiation by gathering mandatory info/assets and assisting in form submissions
- Assist Bass Pro Shops Creative and Imaging teams in locating and transferring go-by artwork, image change requests, asset logging, etc.
- Collaborate with Bass Pro Shops Creative liaison to streamline internal and client processes and technologies for greater efficiency and production gains
- Provide on-site support, training and troubleshooting of business tools and software (Soft Proof Manager, ProofHQ, project management software, etc.) to Bass Pro Shops stakeholders
- Build strong relationship through professional interaction with Bass Pro Shops to ensure all creative, quality, schedule and budget expectations are being met
- Develop account plans that forecast account workloads, manage account records and deliver status reports
- Elevate issues to Sidney Quad Account Director as required to ensure resolution/direction
- Collaborate with the Sidney Quad Account Manager and Project Managers on a daily basis to ensure deadlines are met within established budgets
- Ensure satisfaction and seek opportunities to further support Bass Pro Shops business goals and initiatives
- Lead and direct the work of on-site Quad Packaging Specialist
- Promote and build business partnership between Quad and Bass Pro Shops
- Lead strong relationship-building through professional interaction with Bass Pro Shops by supporting Quad Account and Creative teams and client stakeholders
- Attend Bass Pro Shops merchandising reviews with Quad Packaging Specialist to understand new product initiatives that will influence consumer packaging strategy
- Maintain a solid understanding of Bass Pro Shops brands/products/markets/and target audiences
- Oversee the transfer of client asset, imagery, go-by artwork, etc. to Quad teams
- Oversee the information transfer and accuracy of project details for creative briefs
- Maintain archive of professional records/detailed housekeeping (email, timekeeping, expenses)
- Accountable for on-site Quad Packaging Specialist’s work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines within established budgets
- 5+ years of account management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communication, marketing (or equivalent)
- Strong account management skills, leadership and collaborative ability to exceed client expectations
- Strong print background
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.