Jr PhotographerApply Job ID 17805 Date posted Sep. 03, 2020 Location Springfield, Missouri Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
The Jr. Photographer is responsible for producing high quality, product-based studio photography for the client.
- Execute high-quality digital photography for multiple categories used in client’s website and marketing materials; maintain consistently high standards for accuracy, aesthetics, and productivity
- Work with client in-house and freelance talent to execute lighting tests and document practices
- Work in client photo technology/process to track product shots.
- Drive decisive on-set troubleshooting of photography challenges
- Partner with client studio team to support merchandise inventory management and ensure loss prevention
- Associate or Trade School Degree in Photography, Media, Design, Visual Arts, Fine Arts, Business Management or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3-year photo or production assisting experience in a commercial, high-end, high-volume, digital photography catalog, retail, e-Commerce or advertising studio photography environment. A working portfolio of demonstrable photography skills and abilities is required.
- Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of digital photography, including: lighting, composition, color quality, and aesthetics
- Proficient working knowledge of still imaging software for Mac platforms
- Strong working knowledge of professional photography camera, lighting, and grip equipment - Canon and Profoto preferred
- Experience with Adobe platforms
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Accustomed to the intensity of the studio environment, and unshrinking under deadline pressure
- Shooting experience in an e-commerce photo studio
- Self-driven and able to easily communicate creative ideas and collaborate in a team environment
- Productivity-focused and proven to be a quick problem solver
- Maintain a client-service mindset and engage with QUAD team in client-focused solutioning and innovation
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.