Production ArtistApply Job ID 14572 Date posted Jul. 24, 2019 Location Stillwater, Minnesota Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Follow client directions to create layouts
- Read and follow internal markup and customer instructions
- Perform specific corrections as needed, determined by evaluation of provided copy and/or soft proof evaluation
- General knowledge of retail versioning
- Provide feedback to other production operators
- Prepare final files for print and digital production
- Responsible for tracking or moving job components through production
- Other job related duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year experience designing and producing for catalogs, direct mail, signage, retail inserts, etc.
- Knowledge of creating and working with templates and style sheets; including page formatting of copy, placing photos and artwork; producing multiple versions
- Proficiency in Macintosh-based Quark and Adobe CS Design and Production Suites
- Knowledge of steps required for the print process and an understanding of production methods to ensure designs can be produced for print delivery
- Retail layout/design experience is a plus
- Portfolio samples required
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.