Accounting ClerkApply Job ID 17886 Date posted Sep. 16, 2020 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
We are looking for an organized, detailed oriented self-starter who has exceptional customer service skills and can work in a fast-paced and heavy volume Accounts Payable team.
The primary role of the Accounting Clerk is to be responsible for processing, reconciliation and posting of Media invoices into General Ledger system. Associate will also handle customer service responsibilities including responding to vendor inquiries on payment status, short payments, assisting with remittance questions for accurate payment applications and problem solving vendor related outstanding issues. The Associate will assist with other miscellaneous duties that pertain to supporting the accounting function of the company.
The Accounting Clerk is expected to:
- Input all media related vendor invoices in order to accurately bill media campaigns
- Work with media buyers to reconcile and resolve discrepancies with vendor invoices and insertion orders
- Utilize invoice imaging software and workflows
- Respond to vendor inquiries on payment status, provide remittance support as needed, problem solve vendor related issues
- Provide detailed, accurate and timely reconciliation of open orders to vendor statements
- Perform month-end tasks as required to close the books
- High school education or equivalent
- Ability to speak, read and write in the English language
- 1-2 years’ experience in the field or related area
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field
- Relies on instructions and standard operating procedures to perform the functions of the job
- Works under immediate supervision as well as being a self-starter who can work without direct supervision
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficient and accurate in keyboarding
- Proficient and accurate in 10-key
- Comfort with standard office tools and equipment
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Ability to multitask
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Professional and proficient customer service aptitude
- Experience with Great Plains Financial software helpful but not required
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.