Associate Operations AnalystApply Job ID 13644 Date posted May. 10, 2019 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Focus on the support, maintenance and operations of IT systems and related technologies
- Provide 24/7 support to assigned areas.
- Responsible for having a general understanding of domain knowledge for IT systems, related technologies and processes pertinent to assigned areas.
- Effectively troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis in an attempt to resolve incidents by providing professional, courteous, timely and dependable communication with team assistance as needed.
- Use Systems Management tools at a basic level to troubleshoot, support, and remediate issues
- Knowledge or hands on with the following systems is preferred:
- Cisco routing, switching, and voice
- Linux/Unix, Windows, and Hypervisor (Hyper-V and vmWare) server technologies
- Windows and Mac Desktop knowledge
- Microsoft App knowledge including O365, Teams, Skype, Yammer, etc.
- Basic iOS and Android mobile OS
- Currently enrolled inBachelor’s degree program or an Associates Degree program from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or a related field required.
- Verbal/Nonverbal – Convey easily and quickly any message; Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens attentively and seeks clarification; Responds well to questions; Maintain professional nonverbal communication analogous to situation
- Written - Writes clearly and informatively with a high level of sophistication; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret complex written information.
- Presentation - Presents clearly and informatively, easily maintaining audience attention and responding to audience needs; Able to facilitate discussion, progress effectively, and manage audience as needed.
- Must be detailed oriented and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong desire and passion to help people.
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.