Backfill Program CoordinatorApply Job ID 19067 Date posted Mar. 19, 2021 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support to the Backfill Program. Great interpersonal skills are required to build rapport with float staff, temps and operational leaders. This position requires strong attention to detail, communication and computer skills. The ideal candidate for this role is resourceful and proactive, with the ability to multi-task and learn new processes quickly. This position will also provide scheduling back-up support as needed.
- Runs weekly open request report to submit needs to agencies. Monitor agency activity and status toward fulfilling needs and provide Backfill Program Lead with regular and consistent updates.
- Partners with the training team to coordinate float team staff and temps onboarding and training.
- Coordinates and monitors float staff skills sustainment training needs.
- Distributes monthly float assignment surveys, monitors participation, follows-up as need and analyzes data.
- Monitors team Contingent Labor email box; coordinates responses to questions and relays information received as appropriate.
- Provides guidance and answers float staff questions and issues related to expense reports, trip requests, timecards, and other routine float pool policy/procedure related questions. Escalates to the Backill Lead as necessary and appropriate.
- Reviews agency billing and Invoices.
- Provides back-up scheduling support as needed.
- Partner closely with the Backfill Program Coordinator to ensure smooth Backfill operations. Informs Backfill Program Lead of potential conflicts or competing priorities.
- Performs special duties or projects, as needed to assist the Backfill Program Lead.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum 1 (one) year administrative experience required; healthcare experience preferred
- Knowledgeable and intermediate skills in Microsoft office and other computer applications
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be a great problem-solver
- Must be able to apply critical thinking in difficult, time-sensitive situations
- Great interpersonal and relationship building abilities
- Strong detail orientation
- Works well within a fast paced environment, one with constant change
- Ability to abide by organizational policies/procedures
- Proven ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity and inclusion
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
QuadMed and Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. QuadMed and Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. QuadMed and Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.