Behavioral Health ManagerApply Job ID 16021 Date posted Dec. 02, 2019 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The Behavioral Health Manager will develop, implement, and manage an onsite employer behavioral health and employee assistance program serving employees within the state of Wisconsin. Will directly supervise the counselors, therapists and support staff, while maintaining a partial caseload. Will assist with program management of virtual telehealth program to additional onsite clinics out of state. Assures the direction, planning, and evaluation of service delivery, outcomes, and operations in Mental and Behavioral Health, aligned with the desired outcomes of the onsite employer client and QuadMed. Establishes key partnerships with colleagues across the QuadMed to ensure an integrated delivery of services.
- Manages daily operations, maintains and builds positive provider and community partnerships, recruits and leads staff, manages department budget, oversees marketing and clinical programming, performs strategic planning, ensures regulatory compliance and survey readiness, and patient/client satisfaction
- Conducts ongoing review of counselor’s case files to insure compliance with Federal and State regulations
- Responsible for the development and implementation of all program policies and procedures
- Responsible for the delivery of treatment services and submitting protocols, protocol amendments, and reports to the State and or Federal Departments as required
- Accountable for managing people, setting direction and deploying resources; typically, is responsible for performance evaluations, pay reviews and hiring decisions
- Responsible for providing training and development opportunities for clinic staff.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with all Federal and State Laws and Regulations, including the submission of corrective action plans to said agencies
- Responsible for ensuring that the program protects the rights and confidentiality of all patients and to provide each with the required medical and clinical care;
- Drives the continued growth of the program and telehealth services and increases patient utilization of program
- Continuously works to improve quality care to facilitate a center of excellence
- Participates in treatment team meetings and grievance hearings as needed
- Provides individual, couple and family psychotherapy, along with development of preliminary and comprehensive treatment plans including aftercare and discharge planning
- Participates in case planning and consultation with providers and leadership, as needed
- Facilitates the clinical program conceptualization and delivery in conjunction with the medical director(s) and managers of other departments.
- Assists the Information Systems professional in the design, research and purchase of hardware and software that is needed for operations and patient care
- Some travel may be required
- Other duties as assigned
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
- Graduate from an accredited university with a master’s degree in Counseling, Psychology, or Clinical Social Work
- Minimum of five years’ experience providing short-term/ongoing counseling to individuals and their families
- At least three years of leadership experience managing a team in a behavioral health setting
- Licensed for a clinical practice through the Department of Regulation and Licensing within state of practice
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, or Doctor of Psychology
- AODA specialization or license preferred
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more. In select states, patient care is provided by an independent physician-owned corporation.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Focus on quality care, not quotas — the way medicine should be.
Provide wellness and preventive care to keep patients and their families healthy.
Restore patients to good health in one-on-one sessions with extended evaluation time.
Ignite your passion for helping people at employer-sponsored onsite health and wellness centers.
Work with our team to transform the delivery of health care.