Boutique Sales AssociateApply Job ID 14580 Date posted Jul. 31, 2019 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking an hourly Full-time Retail Associate to work in our employee Boutique based in our Corporate Office in Sussex, WI. Main responsibilities include working in a store environment, ordering and maintaining inventory, working with vendors and Quad sales team on company branded requests, and QuadCard maintenance.
Along with providing support to our Human Resource department by packing and shipping uniforms to the outside plant locations, and assisting employees with uniform issues
Hours will be Monday through Friday from 6:30AM to 3:30PM.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Interacting with employees and assisting with purchases in the boutique
- Some cash handling and cash register use
- Answering emails from internal and external customers as it relates to the status of an order
- Processing orders through Quad's internal programs
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2 years related experience
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills (Excel, Word, Access and Outlook) required
- Strong attention to detail, problem resolution skills, average math skills, and strong oral and written communication skills required
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.