Building Maintenance TechnicianApply Job ID 17149 Date posted Mar. 19, 2020 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- HVAC and refrigeration systems
- Air compressors, vacuum pumps, electric motors, belt drives and mechanical couplings
- Work with various building control systems; including chillers and chill water systems, chemical treatment and water softeners
- Work on overhead doors, fire doors, dock equipment, rail dock equipment, toilets, urinals and drain cleaning
- Locating and identifying items needing temporary repair, such as, roof leaks
- Contribute to an accident-free work environment by complying with all company rules and regulations
- Mechanical and/or Industrial Maintenance experience
- Possess basic welding, soldering and metal fabrication skills
- Interpret and work from blueprints, mechanical drawings and sketches
- Must have good communications skills; both written and oral
- Must own or be willing to obtain own set of basic mechanic hand tools
- Understanding of how to properly operate and maintain power tools to keep them in safe working order at all times
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 75 lbs. on an occasional basis.
- Ability to work from ladders, lifts and other elevated platforms-indoors and outdoors
- Must be able to work in confined spaces
- Must be able to work 12 hour rotating shifts
- Strong background in HVAC, plumbing, piping, fitting hydraulics and pneumatics, is preferred
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.