Business AnalystApply Job ID 13021 Date posted Apr. 05, 2019 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
This role’s goal is to support the Enterprise Account program technically and logistically and to grow rapidly alongside Sales Enablement.
Use your passion for sales strategy to contribute to an organization and industry in transformation through support of Quad’s enterprise accounts. As the Sales Enablement Business Analyst you will support and administer the process and strategy that drives enterprise accounts. In a dynamic, fast-paced environment, you will provide input to our got to program and develop new processes to administer account growth.
- Key Account Coach / Support
- 1 on 1 VP of Enterprise Solutions Coaching
- Support the effort in spreading the Enterprise Accounts Program to other Quad entities: Quad/Packaging, South America, Europe, Logistics, etc.
- Support and facilitate QARs
- Schedule, coordinate, and lead Enterprise Account mapping sessions
- Create, support, and maintain Account Optimizer educational documents, videos, and Salesforce resources
- Maintain Enterprise Accounts revenue commitments in Salesforce
- Collaborate with finance and business controllers to incorporate Enterprise Account revenue commitments in year financial plans
- Field ad-hoc Optimizer help requests
- Host weekly Optimizer training events
- Extract Optimizer data and create meaningful reports for leadership
- Anaplan Segmentation Support
- Assist in implementing offline segmentation into Anaplan and support going forward
- Use Anaplan to segment Quad/Med, Mexico, Europe, etc.
- Define and create Anaplan Enterprise Account dashboards
- Target, Manage, Maintain Program
- Define, rollout, support the program
- MIIC Research liaison
- Cooperate with the MIIC research team to segment and re-segment new and existing Enterprise Accounts
- Flex: rollout and support future technology
- Asses, implement, and support/own future Sales Enablement technology.
- Support 3.0 workshops across the organization
- Continue monthly core business analytics and reporting
- Bachelor degree
- Passion for sales or sales operations
- Experience facilitating and driving results
- Previous experience with Salesforce or related CRM technology
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and collaborate with colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Ability to successfully simplify complex information into an easy-to-understand format
- Demonstrated ability with effective project management
- Willing and able to travel as needed
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible through growth and change
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.