Business Process StrategistApply Job ID 13920 Date posted May. 31, 2019 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Develop relationships with clients, including publishers, retailers and brands, to identify the critical business issues, areas of improvement and to establish transformation plans and teams.
- Present Quad as a credible consulting organization and create a compelling reason to change.
- Create workflow and strategy, providing expectation outlines and scope of the project.
- Manage the business discovery audit process; Manage audit schedules, gather team members for updates and progress reports to be provided to the client
- Apply industry and business knowledge, technological insight, market trends and case studies through lean/sigma methods providing tailored and differentiated solutions that clearly demonstrate Quad/Graphics’ value proposition.
- Present recommendations to Client that meet agreed upon scope and objectives of engagement.
- Take ownership of deliverables related to the audit, identify transformation opportunities and design and implementation solutions that improve efficiency and effectiveness through process reengineering, technology and continuous improvements.
- Ensure appropriate governance and monitor project progress, budgets, risks and issues to ensure timelines and deliverables are met.
- Manage communications with client and all internal stakeholders.
- Ensure regular communication to the Executive Director Business Process Strategy to share scope and progress of engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, project management or equivalent required. MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in conducting operations assessments, identifying transformation opportunities, designing solutions, creating transformation roadmaps, implementing target operating models, managing change as well as gathering and analyzing data, developing models, supporting the monitoring and reporting of progress on projects, managing project risks and issues and tracking project deliverables and results
- Marketing operations, strategy, systems experience in large retail, catalog, publishing organizations
- Must have previous project management experience with a high degree of skill in the operating competencies including: planning the scope, scheduling assignments of the project, informing internal employees of their roles and responsibilities and clarifying the scope with the customer
- Ability to overcome both internal and external obstacles and competence in both organizational positioning and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate and articulate themselves by means of verbal and written communication to high-level executives
- Skilled in negotiating and conflict management skills
- Possess organizational and political savvy
- Possess analytical and quantitative skill set
- Proficient in workflow mapping, value stream mapping and marketing automation tools
- Understanding of Six Sigma/Lean Methodology Approach to process improvement
- Technical knowledge of systems and connections needed to implement workflow solutions
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.