CDE-RN Leadership / Supervisor position Sussex, WIApply Job ID 14107 Date posted Jun. 18, 2019 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
As the CCM Program Administrator, you will assist the Sr. Manager of Health Services and Health Center Managers to ensure the highest possible level of clinical and service quality, compliance with all regulatory requirements, operational excellence, results achievement and customer satisfaction in the delivery of programs and services to meet client objectives.In addition,you will provide CDE RN clinical services in a QuadMed clinic.You will perform appropriate education services for patients within scope of practice with emphasis on quality of care, cost-effectiveness and effective delivery of care.You will act as a clinical and professional role model and department resource.
This is a CDE-RN Leadership position. 50% of the time this role is based out of QuadMed's HighTech Corporate offices in Sussex performing Administrative duties. The remaining 50% of the time would be performing clinical duties in the West Allis or Sussex clinic locations.
- In addition to the duties of a CDE RN;
- Collaborates with HCM on:
- Performance evaluations, merit increases, career/professional development and performance improvement planning and coaching
- Required recordkeeping tasks related to staffing and program management
- Training and orientation of new and existing staff to CCM department specific requirements
- Recruiting of new staff, including job postings and interviews
- Projects and initiatives to increase CCM referrals and staff utilization
- Identifying and approving appropriate and quality continuing education courses and seminars
- Assuring the CDEs and the CCM departments are in compliance with AAAHC requirements; assists with audits.
- Organizes and facilitates monthly CCM department meeting and department news letters.
- Supports Sr. Manager to prepare required reports for executive team and other QM departments as requested. The reports could include financial components, dept metrics and outcome/quality measures.
- Develops and maintains processes to assure quality clinical services, including but not limited to; continued staff training on new guidelines, chart audits, new program development to meet client/patient needs, ongoing documentation (Epic) training, department specific policies and SOPs, department specific QI studies
- Supports innovation and technology to ensure CCM services are effective, efficient and state-of-the-art.
- Sets and achieves department-wide planning and goal setting.Collaborates with HCMs on local initiatives
- Collaborates with medical providers and other staff throughout the organization on behalf of the department for improved clinical outcomes.
- Supports Implementation team to assist in completing all CCM action items related to new health and wellness center implementations
- Maintains regular communication with staff including regular one-on-one telephonic meetings and travel to clinics as requested.
- Represents CCM service line on company-wide committees, as requested, such as Infection Control Committee.
Associate degree in Nursing (ADN) or Diploma in Nursing from an accredited college or university required
Bachelor’s in Nursing (BSN), preferred
3 years current experience working as a CDE including insulin pump experience required
Additional experience in any of the following is preferred: management of patients with chronic conditions, including but not limited to COPD, asthma, and/or hypertension
- Previous coursework in leadership or leadership/supervisory experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Current Certification in Diabetes Education from the National Certification Board for Diabetes Educators organization
Current RN license in relevant state(s)
Epic Certified Trainer (may obtain after hire)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Current in-depth knowledge about diabetes, asthma, and management of hypertension
Current in-depth knowledge regarding a variety of diabetes data management devices and insulin pumps
- Ability to independently determine appropriate course of action in more complex situations
Electronic Medical Record experience and Intermediate computer skills (use of Microsoft office suite and email) preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, across all levels of the care team andorganization.
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more. In select states, patient care is provided by an independent physician-owned corporation.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Focus on quality care, not quotas — the way medicine should be.
Provide wellness and preventive care to keep patients and their families healthy.
Restore patients to good health in one-on-one sessions with extended evaluation time.
Ignite your passion for helping people at employer-sponsored onsite health and wellness centers.
Work with our team to transform the delivery of health care.