Inventory Control SpecialistApply Job ID 25113 Date posted Jan. 23, 2023 Location Sussex, Wisconsin
Quad is seeking a Inventory Control Specialist to work at our Sussex, WI plant. The Attendant is responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Locating, retrieving and documenting part usage for technicians
- Preparing parts to be sent to other facilities, ordering parts and supplies
- Stocking and organizing incoming orders
- Logging receipts, handling returns and credits
- Communicating with outside vendors when necessary
- Prioritize tasks accordingly in a fast-paced environment
- Move product and supplies around to various locations with use of a forklift (training and certification will be provided)
- Preparing reports using Microsoft Excel and other systems
- Good communication, organization and administrative skills
- Proficiency in email using Microsoft Outlook and knowledge of other Microsoft Office based programs
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs. Occasionally
- Must be able to work an 8-hour day shift position (Monday- Friday)
- Prior Customer Service and/or Parts Counter experience
- Prior Forklift experience or willingness to be trained on operation of Forklift
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft OneNote
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.