Class A OTR Driver $5000 Sign on Bonus- Sussex, WIApply Job ID 25068 Date posted Jan. 23, 2023 Location Sussex, Wisconsin
We are currently seeking professional Over the Road and Local Drivers who want to work for a company that appreciates their hard work and dedication to their job.
OTR Driver Qualifications:
- Valid Class A CDL License Required
- TANKER Endorsement Required
- 1 year or 100,000 miles of verifiable Class A experience
- Must be able to communicate well with others
Duplainville OTR Drivers Enjoy:
- Consistent NO TOUCH Freight - 90% of everything hauled is company product
- 2020 & 2021 tractors equipped with Automated Transmissions, APU’s and Refrigerator/freezers
- Pay Commensurate with Experience.
- Pay includes:
- Same Mileage Rate Loaded or Empty
- Detention and Layover Paid
- Stop Pay
- Overnight Pay
- Allowance for Meals while on the road
- Weekly Paychecks via Direct Deposit
- Excellent Benefits Package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation and Nine Paid Holidays
- Quarterly Performance Bonus’
- Dedicated Driver Managers
- Rider Program
- Flexible Home Time
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Drivers & Logistics
Create customized distribution solutions to move freight on-time, every time, delivering on customers' needs.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.