Class A OTR Driver- Sussex, WIApply Job ID 18100 Date posted Nov. 24, 2020 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
We are currently seeking professional Over the Road Drivers who want to work for a company that appreciates their hard work and dedication to the job.
- Company Stability:
- Freight Consistency: driving for a $4B nationwide company
- Full Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k and 9 paid holidays to name a few
- Consistent Pay:
- Weekly via Direct Deposit
- Expense reimbursement
- Overnight pay
- Competitive per mile pay
- Performance based bonus
- State of the art equipment:
- 95% of our fleet is less than a year old
- I- shift automatic
- Refrigerator included in truck
- APU for personal microwave, flatscreen t.v., or any other electronics
- Additional Perks
- 99% of our freight is no-touch
- 24/7 Dispatch
- Rider program
- Team oriented environment
- Flexible home time
- 1 year or 100,000 miles of verifiable Class A experience
- Must be able to communicate well with others
- Valid Class A CDL required
- Must be 23 or older
- TANKER endorsement required
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.