Client Collaboration AdministratorApply Job ID 12485 Date posted Feb. 27, 2019 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Quad is seeking a Systems Administrator to join our Global Infrastructure Services team at our World Headquarters in Sussex. WI. The ideal candidate will perform day-to-day systems/network administration duties in a global enterprise computing environment. The position includes, but is not limited to designing, building, and supporting the following infrastructure on a global scale:
- Office 365 Platform and services (including the Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Skype platforms), as well as integrations with Azure
- Network Services (DHCP, DNS, etc.)
- Web Servers and Load Balancers
- Identity and Access Management (IAM), specifically using SailPoint Identity IQ
- The ideal applicant will have at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering or related technology field, or be working towards a such degree. However, a strong technical background and/or experience may qualify as well.
- Strong and professional verbal and written communication skills are required, as well as a willingness to actively contribute in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and a passion for technology
- Scripting experience/abilities in PowerShell or another scripting language is required
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate
against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national
origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by
applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on
any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Develop sales strategies to help solve our clients’ challenges and grow their business.
Concept and design compelling campaigns and products for leading retailers, publishers and brand marketers.
Develop plans to buy and schedule media to support clients' marketing objectives from print to digital media and broadcast.
Gain real-work experience through internships and trainee programs with strategic entry-level opportunities.
Make an impact in strategic administrative roles that include information technology (IT), accounting, legal and marketing.
Make quality print products in a highly automated and technologically advanced environment.
Be part of a team that drives our success.
Electrical & Mechanical
Be a problem solver and join a team that ensures our facilities, offices and equipment are running efficiently.
Manage client relationships and their projects from within a facility, creative studio or in the client’s on-site location.