Client Operations ManagerApply Job ID 15202 Date posted Sep. 09, 2019 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
QuadMed's dedicated health professionals focus on wellness and prevention, putting the patient at the center. Working as a team, we deliver high quality, integrated care while controlling ever-growing costs. QuadMed is an innovative leader in employer healthcare solutions, one of the fastest growing providers in the country. In partnership with our patients and the companies we serve, our mission is to create a culture of health.
- Manage and mentor Health Center Manager to ensure employee engagement and client satisfaction.
- Develop strategy and framework to collaboratively engage clients in creating joint solutions aligned to the client life cycle.
- Work closely with clients to promote and retain positive client relationship
- Identify opportunities for expansion of new or existing service offerings and provides guidance for the integration of services.
- Partner with the Client Operations Directors to establish 1/3/5 year key account plans for client
- Complete clinic labor checklist, invoice approval, KIS process and monthly reports
- Develop client budget in partnership with the Client Operations Directors
- Accountable for client open issue list, Salesforce and performance guarantees
- Responsible for the achievement of all established benchmarks on metrics
- Responsible for clinic operations and is able to execute on strategies, budgets and deliverables
- Coordinate and communicate across remote sites and shares best practices with peers.
- Responsible for client and/or site meetings, including all report outs, RFPs, and overall client-centric business metrics
- Evaluate all QuadMed programs in relation to overall client scorecard and ensures that each program performs and delivers on expected ROI.
- Promote, enable, and execute on continuous improvement activity within the organization and is accountable for outcomes
- Travel may be required
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Healthcare Administration, Nursing or related field.
- Minimum 5 years clinic/practice management experience
- Experience in Account management
- Experience with business and client relations with a solid foundation of business acumen to help drive solutions for health plan initiative
- Demonstrates understanding of clients business and healthcare relative to QM’s core competencies
- Understands industry and healthcare trends
- CPR certification required for those with a nursing degree
- People leadership-build a strong sense of common purpose aligning with mission and vision, across all work groups.
- Strategic thinking and execution-identify key relationships outside of area of responsibility initiating and improving to attain area and organizational goals
- Relationship building-act as a trusted advisor and inspires confidence to support the objectives of QuadMed and client success.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills along with the ability to listen, understand and influence.
- Project management- champion organizational innovation and improve innovation capabilities across the team
- Understand and support the primary care physician model and have an overall knowledge of clinical services and the ability to evaluate overall clinical services as it relates to operations, revenue, quality, care delivery, and compliance required.
- Ability to respond effectively and meet time deadlines and perform effectively and decisively under pressure. Must have a proven track record of being self-motivated and successfully managing multiple projects within deadlines.
- Possess strong computer skills including experience with MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Focus on quality care, not quotas — the way medicine should be.
Provide wellness and preventive care to keep patients and their families healthy.
Restore patients to good health in one-on-one sessions with extended evaluation time.
Ignite your passion for helping people at employer-sponsored onsite health and wellness centers.
Work with our team to transform the delivery of health care.