Clinical Quality RN ManagerApply Job ID 12268 Date posted Feb. 14, 2019 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
- Manage quality function with processes and deliverables that are focused on indicators related to improved health outcomes and the prevention of medical errors and adverse events.
- Manage quality strategy and lead quality department in all aspects related to clinical quality, patient safety, infection control, credentialing, clinical quality patient incidents, accreditation and regulatory matters.
- Partner with operations and clinical leaders to plan strategy; improve quality systems/processes; serve as the voice of quality to clients; and provision sufficient support and resources for quality maintenance and improvement efforts.
- Partner with the clinical leadership, operations team and others cross departmentally to proactively identify and monitor systems to achieve key clinical quality indicators within the health and wellness centers. Oversees the investigations of clinical quality incidents for prompt resolution through multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Develop process, quality control and outcome measures, which relate to the services provided by each department.
- Directs measures to evaluate and ensure quality of clinical oversight for advanced practioners assuring regulatory compliance, and continual quality and process improvement.
- Lead the team to develop, facilitate and maintain processes related to professional quality and peer review from a clinical perspective as deemed necessary.
- Actively support the Professional Quality Review Committee and all other relevant clinical quality committees as well as the clinical directors leading those committees.
- Coordinates and attends Medical Staff meetings and various committee meetings as necessary, with accountability to deliver ongoing quality metric reporting to leadership.
- Coordinates the Medical Directors and Credentialing Committee in development of privilege criteria, privilege delineations, and other documents necessary to ensure an effective credentialing process.
- Ensure completion of quality assessments and improvement projects, data analysis to identify best practices, gaps, etc. Presents recommendations to clinical leadership and operations.
- Leads quality related governance, committees and accreditation efforts.
- Partners with operations, compliance, and clinical leadership to ensure quality standards are achieved by all clinical support staff (MA, LPN/LVN and RN) in the health and wellness centers.
- Oversees partnership with stakeholders and vendors to deliver an effective patient satisfaction survey, monitors trends and identifies opportunities for improvement.
- Manages effective and efficient credentialing, privileging and professional practice evaluation processes.
- Partners with the population health team for synergy and collaborates to achieve quality outcomes.
- Develops a quality departmental operating and capital budget.
- Partners with the client facing team to assure timely accurate data related to Health and Wellness Center Quality reporting.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or an equivalent required
- Five (5) years of professional nursing experience in an ambulatory setting is required.
- At least five (5) years of experience in ambulatory quality improvement, with expertise in data analytics
- At least three (3) years of experience in nursing administration or a comparable management position, preferably in a quality function
- Leadership in professional quality and/or peer review required
- RN Licensure required
- Must possess and demonstrate a high degree of leadership, organizational ability, and communication skills
- Knowledge of ancillary patient care management, policies, budgeting, protocols, quality measures, and personnel management is required
- We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more. In select states, patient care is provided by an independent physician-owned corporation.
- Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.Drug Free Workplace
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Focus on quality care, not quotas — the way medicine should be.
Provide wellness and preventive care to keep patients and their families healthy.
Restore patients to good health in one-on-one sessions with extended evaluation time.
Ignite your passion for helping people at employer-sponsored onsite health and wellness centers.
Work with our team to transform the delivery of health care.