Cogito Business AnalystApply Job ID 17220 Date posted May. 22, 2020 Location Sussex, Wisconsin Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The Cogito Business Analyst role will implement reporting content and analytics tools to meet our QuadMed business needs. Provide support for existing reports and meet end-user data needs through the development of new reporting solutions.
- Works with the project manager and business intelligence developers to identify and develop appropriate solutions for various reporting needs
- Reviews and approves existing report templates and creates any needed additional templates
- Works with reporting subject matter experts to identify the needs of report consumers
- Works with subject matter experts and business intelligence developers to design specifications for custom report requests
- Designs, implements, and maintains an enterprise-wide reporting access security policy
- Responsible for setting up self-service reporting data models and working with the Business Intelligence developers to design custom filters per end user request
- Assists trainers with developing training curriculum and training reporting users
- Assists with translation of end-user workflow-based report requests to specific data points required for report development
- Facilitates requirements gathering for all data extracts
- Identifies subject matter experts to attend reporting content design sessions
- Facilitates report content design and establishes report scope and prioritization
- Develops reports and dashboards to support clinical and revenue initiatives long-term
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of all QuadMed solutions, requirements and future direction.
- Work with Business Analyst teams and QuadMed business areas to gather business requirements, design system components, facilitate report design reviews, plan/coordinate system testing, and plan/coordinate implementation activities.
- Provide professional, courteous, timely and dependable support for end users of the existing reporting.
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time with hours typically 8:00-5:00; additional hours as needed
Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Experience: 3+ years of experience in Business Intelligence and/or Business Analyst is required. 3+ years of Epic reporting experience preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Epic Cogito Fundamentals Certification,
Epic Cogito Tools Administration Certification, and Epic Cogito Project Manager Certification preferred; If not already certified, the appropriate Epic Certification must be obtained within 6 months of hire.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong analytical, technical, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong technical aptitude and development skills in Business Intelligence Toolsets (SSRS, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Power BI, etc.)
- Knowledge or experience in clinical operations and/or BI experience in a medical setting is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and complete work within allocated time frame
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across multiple disciplines
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.