Condition Management Care CoordinatorApply Job ID 25238 Date posted Jan. 24, 2023 Location Sussex, Wisconsin
QuadMed is seeking a Condition Management Care Coordinator to join our Chronic Care Management Team with the Quad Family Health Center in Sussex, WI serving Quad/Graphics employees and their dependents. The Condition Management Care Coordinator provides support to QuadMed’s Chronic Condition Management program through active outreach to eligible participants with particular focus on engagement of highest risk individuals.
Schedule: 20 hours/week; flexible schedule but must be available to work within the clinic hours, 7:00am - 6:00pm.
- Proactive outreach for program compliance and other wellness/population health initiatives as directed
- Promotes and explains the CCM program to patients and assists with scheduling patient appointments
- Completes telephonic touch point visits to patients as directed by the Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist (CDCES)
- Assists with coordination and promotion of CDCES site visits to off-site clinics
- Works with Clinical Quality Lead in the review of educational materials and resources available to program participants
- Responsible to update and manage CCM SharePoint
- Pulls reports re: CCM risk stratification and program participation as directed
- Supports department conferences: scheduling, creates reports and completes documentation
- Assists with enrollment and tracking of participation at all locations with CCM
- Manages vendor relationships and handles procurement of supplies
- Assists with diabetes related technology and software programs
- Updates clinical records in the EMR, including lab results and medication review
- Reviews patient charts for compliance with program criteria and eligibility.
- May perform clerical support duties including faxing and scanning and other duties, as assigned
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program
- Graduate from an accredited LPN school with a valid license, preferred
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated clinical experience
- Experience in Chronic Conditions strongly preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal, with proven organizational and facilitation ability
- Strong team player with ability to be a self-starter professional who can work independently and proactively toward program improvement
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, and Excel, with ability to adapt and use other applications
- Experience working in an EMR system
- Proven ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity and inclusion
Categories at a glance
Explore available opportunities by job type, click each to learn more.
Practice health care with a focus on quality, not quotas. Forge relationships with patients and lead the rest of your care team to do the same.
Make an impact on patients by providing comprehensive care with a strong focus on prevention and improved population health management.
Practice a one-on-one model of caregiving that gets patients back to optimal function inconsistently fewer visits than the national average.
Patient relationships begin with our care team. We drive to make patients the focus of our care. And care team professionals are a very important part of that.
Positively affect the health of populations and see results. We have positions ranging from sales and marketing to IT, finance and operations.